Monday, July 20, 2015

It Might Get Messy

As some of you have no doubt deduced, all is not well in Cancer Land (trade mark, copyright) this week. There seems to be a general buildup of unattractive and dangerous goop affecting important components of my physiological infrastructure. At this point, I have no idea what is happening, why, and what the implications are.

I’m heading for the oncologist’s office now. She’ll probably adjust the meds, but has no new diagnostic data to help her figure our what the disease is doing. So I’m basically expecting to get a date established for a PET/CT scan. Which  means if I continue to be uncomfortable, by next week, we should have a handle regarding what’s going on. And what, if anything, can be done about it. Check in next week for a detailed exposition of what goes down and how bad it is. Otherwise, keep on rockin’  everybody. Important for people our age!










1

1 comment:

  1. My name is DIONNE and I live in America, I was diagnosed of brain tumour 16th July 2013 and I have been on doctor medications but the tumour was growing bigger. I heard about cannabis oil and its healing effectiveness and I decided to use the cannabis oil for treatment and got the cannabis oil from DR. PATRICK OSCAR foundation via email:(drpatrickoscar@yandex.com) and the instructional booklet on how to administer it for treatment. After taking this oil for treatment for 25days, I was totally cured and my tumour disappeared. I am sharing this information for cancer patient and i want you all to know that Rick Simpson's cannabis oil can cure all kinds of cancer and prolonged life span. Please Contact Dr. Patick Oscar if you have any type of cancer on Email via: [ drpatrickoscar@yandex.com ]

    ReplyDelete